- ING is a non-profit, and has been networking the golf industry since 1990.
- ING conducts the ING Spring Conference, the next of which will be in Sebring, FL May 19-23
- ING has a presence at the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas and the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando.
- Need an answer about nearly anything in the golf industry? ING can provide it.
- Need a job done, or a person hired, or a place to vacation, or a new training tip, the latest driver or a story placed? ING can set you up.
Many times in life, it is who you know that counts. And ING introduces you to the right people at the right time.
Check out our ING monthly newsletter
ExperiencING The Connection
ING Awards Program
Take a look at the ING Media Awards
The International Network of Golf will open its doors to members and guests in the ING Hospitality Room at the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show, set for Jan. 22-24 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. ClubING will be located in Room 312A/B, which is part of the...
Dozens of nominations from across the golf industry have been trimmed to three nominees in each category in the 26th Annual ING Industry Honors awards program. The ING Industry Honors program is conducted by the non-profit International Network Of Golf to recognize...
The International Network of Golf is celebrating its 30th year of networking the golf industry by creating a list of the Top 30 Game-Changers over the past 30 years in the golf industry. The list will include products, services, programs, governing decisions,...
More than a two dozen ING members and companies are taking part in the 36th Annual Myrtle Beach World Amateur, joining 3,200 of their closest friends in South Carolina for the largest amateur golf tournament in the world. The ING/Jamison Golf Group Booth has been a...
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience kicked off today at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas with lots of colorful apparel, several cool accessory companies and some ING participants that seemed happy to be in Vegas. Among the ING participants displaying their wares was...
We hope you enjoy these highlights from the 2019 ING Spring conference in Sebring, Florida.
The latest edition of the ING Energiz-ING Newsletter is complete and ready for your reading and viewing pleasure. CLICK HERE for the link, download the PDF, select VIEW, then PAGE DISPLAY, then TWO-PAGE VIEW for best viewing. The newsletter includes lots of coverage...