The International Network of Golf’s 25th Anniversary Spring Conference will featured a Reunion Awards Dinner Tuesday night, topped off by a concert by Tampa-based rock band Stormbringer. The conference is scheduled for May 31-June 3 at beautiful and historic Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL.
The concert will be sponsored by Razor Golf and Jan Stephenson Wine, which will also provide the wine for the dinner.
“Stormbringer” has performed worldwide and most recently in Tokyo at the famous Budokan Arena with, Mickey Thomas (Starship), Bobby Kimball (Toto), Joe Lynn Turner (Deep Purple & Rainbow) and Steve Augeri (Journey).
Stormbringer is most recognized for the outstanding harmonies on songs like Queen’s, “Bohemian Rhapsody.” The concert will start immediately after the awards dinner.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
- The Dennis Walters Golf Show will kick off the Demo Lab on Tuesday, June 2 at Mission Inn. He will also be at the 25th Anniversary Reunion Awards Dinner that night, to present the Dennis Walters ING Courage Award to this year’s recipient. ING presented Walters with the courage award in 1994, and then named the award in his honor. It goes to an individual who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 20-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Self & Team Motivation, Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; Player Development Panel and others.
- The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship Sept. 24-26 at Shawnee Inn & Resort.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.