Golf industry marketing veteran Bill Replogle has been chosen to give an ING Talks speech on Social Media Marketing at the 29th Annual ING Spring Conference May 19-23 in Sebring, FL. SEVEN Sebring Raceway Hotel will serve as host of the conference.
Replogle has enjoyed a long and successful career in the golf industry. He was involved in building and selling two ad agencies (Rainmaker & Sparky’s Garage), developed the first Internet marketplace for ad campaigns (Admine), created the most engaged golf community on Facebook (Golfoholics) and developed a powerful but simple Social Media tool (PostCreator).
PostCreator gives companies the power to create more engaging social media content and advertising with ease. You can upload an image, overlay text, add your logo and post directly to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Golfoholics is a digital golf club that serves up content, games, offers and its own line of gear to members.
In 2016, after selling Sparky’s Garage to client Billy Casper Golf, he joined forces with Casper’s PR, data and digital teams to form Buffalo.Agency. He serves as Chief Creative Director on a team that includes 50 people.
A full and diverse schedule at the ING Spring Conference awaits attendees:
- ING One-On-One Appointment Show: This is a series of 15-minute, private meetings between exhibitors and attendees.
- ING Demo Lab: Attendees test the latest equipment, training aids and instructional tips on the range and putting green.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include the Entrepreneurs Panel, Generational Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more.
- GOLF: Various golf tournaments will be conducted, both in team and individual formats.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception at Rafter T Ranch and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
Plus, at this year’s conference there will be an extended stay program on Thursday May 23, with golf, attraction tours and drag racing at the famed Sebring International Raceway.