Four more companies have committed to exhibit in the 28th Annual ING Spring Conference May 20-23 at the IP Casino Resort & Spa in Biloxi, MS.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-328-0500 for details.
BRIDGESTONE GOLF – Bridgestone has always been guided by the philosophy to “Serve Society with Superior Quality.” The pursuit of superior quality has resulted in Bridgestone becoming the global market leader in the rubber industry and in polymer science technologies. Along with technical developments in tire technology came breakthroughs in golf ball technology that have led Bridgestone to be the number one golf ball producer in Japan, and the No. 1 golf ball fitter in the industry. Design and production of golf clubs followed in 1972 with the same passion for excellence propelling Bridgestone to a leadership position in the current marketplace.
GLOVERIDE™ attaches to your golf bag and becomes a permanent residence for one or more of your golf gloves. Let your gloves hang here during and especially between rounds so they can stay shaped properly while drying. This will extend the life of your glove. Plus you will never again have to search through your bag just to find your glove all crumpled up and misshaped. The GloveRide also includes a poker chip ball marker. For orders of 20 pieces or more we will customize the poker chip with your logo. When customized with your logo they make perfect membership and/or tee gifts. Proudly made in the United States.
PYRAMID PUTTERS feature Pyramid© grooves on the leading edge that help center the ball on the sweet spot of the putter face. The grooves that make up the pyramid create a visual tracking line directly to the target. When the ball is struck in the sweet spot of the putter face, the horizontal-milled grooves provide the ball with topspin, preventing the ball from skidding or bouncing off the line, and tracking toward the target. The Precision Grooved Face© of the Pyramid Putter consists of the horizontal sweet spot milling described above. The tow and heel are diagonally milled so the same result is achieved on off-center hits. The putters are available in a blade or mallet style and are priced at $279.95.
SHELL LANDING GOLF CLUB – The 18-hole Shell Landing Golf Club in Gautier, Mississippi is a public golf course designed by Davis Love III that opened in 2000. The course uses diverse topography and natural beauty. Tall pines, marshes, bayous and wetlands combine with rolling hills to frame a truly unique layout. Because of its various slopes, bunkers, doglegs, water hazards, and sand traps, this top-ranked, championship course offers challenges for even the most seasoned golfers.
The ING Spring Conference schedule is packed with networking, educational and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
- APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships.
- DEMO LAB: The ING Demo Lab will take place on Monday morning at Shell Landing Golf Club. Companies with golf equipment and training aids set up on the range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include Marketing & PR, Social Media Marketing and more. Also, ING TALKS, structured like Ted Talks, returns.
- GOLF: The World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Qualifier will take place Monday on the Davis Love-designed Shell Landing Golf Club. The top five finishers in this individual stroke play net competition will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Championship Aug. 2-4 at the Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis, MS. In recent years, ING Qualifiers John Duval and Jim Smith have won their flights in the National Championship and went on to represent the USA in the World Championship.
Also on Monday, the second annual ING Adaptive Golf Cup Challenge returns with an eight-player team from ING taking on an eight-player team from the U.S. Adaptive Golf Alliance.
Also, the 11th Annual Durland Cup team scramble will take place The Oaks Golf Club on Wednesday.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception and the Tuesday Night Banquet.