The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of the conference’s educational theme, “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.” Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms.
CHASE54 will provide shirts for the conference gift bag for each attendee, and will create the outfits for ING staff.
“We’re beyond thrilled to continue building our partnership with ING,” says Amy Yanda-Lee, Director of Marketing for CHASE54. “Since we began our collaboration, we’ve seen phenomenal exposure for our growing brand, incredible and measurable business results and also the cultivation of many dynamic new relationships.
“ING is a stellar organization and we’re proud to be a part of it,” she adds.
CHASE54 is the evolving apparel brand named for the pursuit of the perfect score in golf. From integrating the best fabrics and latest technologies, to designing the most striking styles and original looks, the company’s goal is to push closer to perfection with each piece of golf wear it creates.
CHASE54 recently unveiled its fall collection named FORTUITOUS. Designer Lulu Faddis defines the inspiration for FORTUITOUS as the courage and strength the company has in the industry. “The word fortuitous has a meaning that aligns deeply with both Olympians and also our collection and brand; braving the unexpected in a world of very traditional apparel,” she said. “Our design inspiration has been global-or travel-based in the past, and with the worldly spirit of the Olympics, this was a natural fit.”
CHASE54 has also tapped into the technical expertise of PGA Tour player Jerry Kelly for new performance details to integrate into the line. In addition, bold and rich colors, prints and texture bring new dimension to the Fall Collection.
“We are extremely happy to be aligned with a progressive company like CHASE54,” said ING Executive Director Mike Jamison. “The quality of product produced by CHASE54 is reflective of the quality of the people behind the product. CHASE54 is a pleasure to work with, and we look forward to a long, mutually beneficial relationship.”
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational seminars and workshops focused on the “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap” theme;
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship in September at Swan Lake Resort in Indiana.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.