The 28th Annual ING Spring Conference is golf’s only media-based networking conference, a true one-of-a-kind event in the golf industry. Private meetings in the One-On-One Appointment Show, a product demo day, educational seminars, golf tournaments and beneficial networking sessions featuring dozens of golf media and industry executives are all on the schedule.
And anyone in the media and golf industry is invited to attend. But in order to take advantage of reduced pricing, entries must be received by Monday, April 23 in the ING office.
The non-profit International Network of Golf conducts this annual gathering of media and golf industry executives, scheduled for May 20-23 at the IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi, MS.
Register for the conference by April 23 by calling 407-328-0500 or visiting www.inggolf.com.
The ING Spring Conference schedule is packed with networking, educational and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
- APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships.
- DEMO LAB: The ING Demo Lab will take place on Monday morning at Shell Landing Golf Club. Companies with golf equipment and training aids set up on the range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include Marketing & PR, Social Media Marketing and more. Also, ING TALKS, structured like Ted Talks, returns with four sessions.
- GOLF: The World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Qualifier will take place Monday on the Davis Love-designed Shell Landing Golf Club. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Championship Aug. 2-4 at the Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis, MS. In recent years, ING Qualifiers John Duval and Jim Smith have won their flights in the National Championship and went on to represent the USA in the World Championship.
Also, the 11th Annual Durland Cup team scramble will take place The Oaks Golf Club on Wednesday.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.