Golf Overnight, a leader in golf club shipping, is offering ING members discounted shipping for the 26th Anniversary ING Spring Conference, set for May 22-26 at the Swiss-themed Zermatt Resort in beautiful Heber Valley, UT.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of the conference’s educational theme, “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.” Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms.
Golf Overnight will offer a limited number of ING attendees the opportunity to ship their golf clubs to and from the conference at a 37 percent discount off the normal retail fee of $55 one way. So for $40 each way using the traditional shipping package, ING attendees can enjoy the convenience of not having to lug their clubs to and from.
These will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact ING at 407-328-0500 to secure your shipping discount.
Golf Overnight is an easy way to skip the lines at the airports and avoid airline fees. Every shipment comes with guarantees and insurance so you can trust that your bag will arrive on time and safely. If the unthinkable happens and your clubs do not show on time, Golf Overnight will not only give you a 100% refund but also give you $250 to cover your rentals and a few rounds on the company.
Golf Overnight sends electronic labels, provides courier pick-up, and the option to have a packing box sent to you, so you never have to leave your house. Golf Overnight will match any competitors’ price. And if you need your clubs shipped overnight, Golf Overnight can provide that option at an additional fee. Visit www.golfovernight.com for more information.
The ING Spring Conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational seminars and workshops focused on the “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap” theme;
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship in September at Swan Lake Resort in Indiana.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.