|Starting this year, the awards will recognize outstanding achievement by ING members and member companies only. Prior to this year, the awards program was open to anyone in the golf industry. But just like the ING Media Awards, only ING members and member companies will be eligible to win awards.
To nominate a product, company or person for one of these awards, visit https://inggolf.com/industry-honors-awards-entry/ and complete the entry form by Dec. 8. The nominees and winners will be recognized and announced in 312A at the PGA Show at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 25.
This year’s categories are:
- Business Achievement – This awards goes to individuals who have achieved success through passion, dedication and hard work. They may be responsible for developing a major project, product or program, significantly exceeding the expectations of their job description, or demonstrating outstanding leadership qualities toward enhancing the game.
- Print Advertising – Print ads may appear in print or digital publications and shall have been published between Nov. 1 and Oct. 31 of the current 12-month judging period.
- Product Ingenuity – Nominees in these 5 categories should be ones that are innovative in nature and should demonstrate an ability to increase the quality of golf or make the playing of the game more enjoyable for everyone. There are 5 categories:
- Product Ingenuity – Golf Equipment (clubs)
- Product Ingenuity – Technology
- Product Ingenuity – Accessories & Soft Goods
- Product Ingenuity – Training Products and Programs
- Product Ingenuity – Misc. Products