Created in 1994, the ING Media Awards program annually recognizes the best work from writers, broadcasters, publishers and producers in a variety of categories.
Winners and Outstanding Achievers are determined by three independent judges in each category. Judges are selected by Category Chairs, who are assigned by the Media Committee, chaired by Cody Law of Golf Mesquite Nevada. Winners will be announced a Presentation Press Conference on Wednesday, 4:45PM at the PGA Merchandise Show in the ING Hospitality Room (312C).
A few reminders:
- Only ING members are eligible to enter this contest.
- Only entries published/aired between October 1 2019 and September 30, 2020 are eligible.
- Each ING member may submit a maximum of two entries per writing category and one entry for the radio, podcast and publication categories.
- An article cannot be entered into more than one category.
- A complete list of Rules and Regulations can be found HERE
- Entries Due To ING by October 11, 2020 at 11:59am EST.
Thank you for entering the 2020 ING Media Awards. Please complete the following to be entered.