Created in 1994, the ING Media Awards program annually recognizes the best work from writers, broadcasters, publishers and producers in a variety of categories.
Winners and Outstanding Achievers are determined by three independent judges in each category. Judges are selected by Category Chairs, who are assigned by the Media Committee, chaired by Cody Law of Golf Mesquite Nevada. Winners will be announced a Presentation Press Conference on Wednesday, 4:45PM at the PGA Merchandise Show in the ING Hospitality Room (312C).
A few reminders:
- Only ING members are eligible to enter this contest.
- Only entries published/aired between October 1 2020 and September 30, 2021 are eligible.
- Each ING member may submit a maximum of two entries per writing category and one entry for the TV, radio, podcast and publication categories.
- An article cannot be entered into more than one category.
- Entries must have arrived at ING by October 11, 2021.
Thank you for entering the ING Media Awards. Please complete the following to be entered.