The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct the conference, scheduled for May 31-June 3 at beautiful and historic Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.” Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend.
Companies with golf clubs, putters, training aids and instructional programs get space on the range and putting green to display product. Attendees, including dozens of golf writers, broadcasters and editors from media outlets across America come through the Lab to capture first-hand knowledge of the equipment.
We didn’t really know what to expect from the ING Spring Conference,” said Mark Zander of EyeLoc Golf after his first ING experience in 2014. “By end of day four it became clear on how special an event it is. Everyone is there for everyone else. Sort of a golfing brotherhood. Smart interesting people from all corners of the golfing community sharing their knowledge. And sharing freely.”
Added Jeff Gilder of Zeuss Digital Marketing following the 2014 Spring Conference, “ING truly does a fantastic job connecting media and golf. Networking opportunities existed throughout the conference, and the connections we’ve made through ING have proven to be extremely beneficial. Anyone in the golf industry could benefit as well by joining ING and becoming an active member.”
The Demo Lab is scheduled for Tuesday morning at the Mission Inn Resort practice range. The famous Dennis Walters Golf Show will kick off the Demo Lab at 8 a.m. Along with the displays and club testing, several participants in the ParaLong Drive World Championship in Mesquite, NV, will be on hand exhibiting their talents.
Freedom Golf Association has signed as the presenting sponsor of the 25th ING Spring Conference. FGA showcases the opportunities for the golf industry to engage the special needs community. There are 57 million disabled Americans. Approximately 6.7 million play golf now and another 18 million have indicated interest in participating in the game. FGA’s sponsorship fits the conference’s general educational theme: “Growing The Game From The Individual Up.”
The networking and educational elements ING is famous for are on the schedule, including:
• The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 20-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
• Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Self-Motivation and Team Building by Strategic Solutions’ Connie Charles; Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; Growing The Game panel, among others.
• The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
• Golf tournaments, including the WAGT National Qualifier, in which five attendees will earn complimentary spots in the WAGT National Championship.
• Plus, the many popular ING networking sessions.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.