A four-day, three-night golf vacation for two at the beautiful French Lick Resort in Indiana highlights a terrific Grand Prize in ING’s “Plus One” conference attendance program.
That trip will go to the person who earns the most points by bringing in new members to the 27th Annual ING Spring Conference May 21-25 at the World Golf Village and Hall of Fame in St. Augustine, FL. Any member who signs up at least one new attendee to the ING Spring Conference will earn a prize – a dozen golf balls, ING shirt or something of similar value.
A special runner-up prize will go to the person who signs up the most individuals, IF that person does not win the Grand Prize (which is based on a points formula).
The non-profit International Network of Golf is the industry’s only media-based networking organization. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.” Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join and attend.
French Lick is home to two incredible hotels – the French Lick Springs Resort Hotel and the stunning West Baden domed hotel – and two of the top-ranked golf courses in Indiana.
The Pete Dye Course hosted the 2015 Senior PGA Championship, won by Colin Montgomerie, and has hosted the annual Legends of LPGA Championship since 2013. Legendary designer Pete Dye carved the course into the hillside of one of the highest points in Indiana to create a unique and scenic Indiana golf experience.
Originally constructed in 1917 by world-renowned architect Donald Ross, the legendary Ross course has been home to many regional and national tournaments including the 1924 PGA Championship. This classic course recently underwent a $5 million restoration.
THE GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations for three nights at the French Lick Resort
- Two rounds of golf for two
- Three days of breakfast for two
- Dinner for two
HOW IT WORKS
- ING members send appropriate entry form to prospects (they must be NEW attendees to ING – no participation the past 5 years).
- They send e-mail to email@example.com with the name of their prospect(s).
- Follow up with prospect(s) as appropriate, reminding them of the benefits of the ING Conference.
That’s it. When their prospects become registered attendees, ING members will receive credit based on the following point system:
BRING IN AN INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEE: 4 points for each
BRING IN AN APPOINTMENT SHOW EXHIBITOR: 7 points for each
BRING IN A DEMO LAB & APPOINTMENT SHOW EXHIBITOR: 9 points for each
SIGN UP A NEW MEMBER WHO DOESN’T ATTEND THE CONFERENCE: 2 points for each.
The ING member with the most points will win the Grand Prize.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issues the golf business.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers and training companies will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; State of the Industry and Player Development, among others. The theme of the conference is “Golf Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.”
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship later in the year.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.
ABOUT FRENCH LICK RESORT
Nestled among the hills of the Hoosier National Forest resides a classic American destination – French Lick Resort. Home to two AAA Four-Diamond nationally historic hotels, three challenging golf courses, two rejuvenating spas with impressive meeting venues and a Vegas-style casino (rated No. 4 Best Casino outside of Las Vegas by Yahoo Travel, 2016), the resort is sure to exceed your expectations.
Experience the ultimate in golf at The Pete Dye Course voted No. 1 Course in Indiana by GolfWeek’s Best You Can Play for the six years in a row. Likewise, The Donald Ross Course has received No. 2 Course in Indiana, GolfWeek’s Best You Can Play annually since 2011. Voted Best Hotel in Indiana by Travel & Leisure Magazine, French Lick Resort is family-friendly, business-competent and perfect for a planned or impromptu getaway. Come experience Old World opulence amid modern comforts served with Midwestern charm – close to home. It’s an easy drive from Louisville, Indianapolis and Cincinnati.