A four-day, three-night golf vacation for two at the home of 27,000 PGA Professionals – PGA Village in Port St. Lucie, FL – highlights a terrific Grand Prize in ING’s “Plus One” conference attendance program.
That trip and more will go to the person who earns the most points by bringing in new members to the 24th Annual ING Spring Conference June 1-4 at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
Any member who signs up at least one new attendee to the ING Spring Conference will earn a prize – a dozen golf balls, ING shirt or something of similar value.
NEW THIS YEAR: A special runner-up prize will go to the person who signs up the most individuals, IF that person does not win the Grand Prize (which is based on a points formula).
THE GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Accommodations for three nights at the Perfect Drive Villas
• Three rounds of golf for two at PGA Golf Club
• Three days of breakfast for two at Champions Grille at PGA Golf Club
• One-hour lesson for two at the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance
• Complimentary admission to The PGA Museum of Golf.
HOW IT WORKS
We will email to every ING member an entry form for individual attendees and one for exhibitors. At the top of each form is a place for your name.
• Write in your name and make copies of the forms.
• Send appropriate entry form to your prospects (they must be NEW attendees to ING – no participation the past 5 years).
• Send e-mail to email@example.com with the name of your prospect(s). • Follow up with your prospect(s) as appropriate, reminding them of the benefits of the ING Conference.
That’s it. When your prospects become registered attendees, you will receive credit based on the following point system:
BRING IN AN INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEE: 4 points for each
BRING IN AN APPOINTMENT SHOW EXHIBITOR: 7 points for each
BRING IN A DEMO LAB & APPOINTMENT SHOW EXHIBITOR: 9 points for each
The ING member with the most points will win the Grand Prize. It’s that simple, and EVERYBODY wins. Why? The bigger the attendance at the ING Spring Conference, the better it is for everyone. Let’s get started. PLUS ONE!
ABOUT PGA VILLAGE
PGA Village in Port St. Lucie, FL, is home to 27,000 PGA Professionals. Ranked among the ’75 Best Golf Resorts’ by Golf Digest, PGA Village includes 54 holes of championship golf at PGA Golf Club, masterfully designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye; the best in golf training and teaching at the state-of-the-art 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance; and all of the history of the PGA’s storied existence at the PGA Museum of Golf; all within one spectacular golf resort that is owned and operated by The PGA of America – professionals.
The golf courses are spectacular, headed by Fazio’s Wanamaker, ranked in the top 25 in Florida by Golf.com. The variety of challenges across the three tracks is impressive.
A vast array of accommodations is available, including The Perfect Drive Villas, which will host the ING winner. And outstanding dining options include the Champions Grille at the PGA Golf Club.
1. Contest runs between January 1, 2014 and May 2, 2014. Entries received in the ING office outside those dates are not eligible.
2. An attendee prospect is considered “new” if attendee has not participated in an ING Conference in past five years. Attendee is considered “registered” once his/her conference fee or deposit has been received.
3. Disputes involving points credit for specific entries will be settled by the ING Executive Committee. If proper credit cannot be determined, the conflicting entries will split the reward points equally.
4. Grand prize reservations are between the Grand Prize Winner and Sponsor, and will be based on availability. ING will not be involved in establishing reservations, and is not responsible for any claims or disputes between the winner and Grand Prize Sponsor.
5. Only ING members current in their membership dues will be eligible to participate in the Plus One promotion. Employees and contracted personnel of ING are not eligible.