Three more companies have registered as exhibitors for the 25th Anniversary ING Spring Conference, scheduled for May 31-June 3 at beautiful and historic Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of growing the game of golf. Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms. Deadline to secure current pricing is April 27.
FlingGolf ™ , Razor Golf and Jan Stephenson Winery will be among a projected four-dozen companies participating in the special milestone ING Conference.
FlingGolf ™ is a new action sport for golf courses developed by PlusOne Sports that meshes seamlessly with golf, using just one FlingStick ™ . It is played on a golf course, with a golf ball and even in the same foursome as golfers. Instead of striking a golf ball with a club, players use a single PlusOne FlingStick ™ to throw the ball down the course, starting at the tee and finishing at the hole. Players can shape their shots with ease, including drives, fades, draws, flop shots, and bump and runs, and use the FlingStick ™ to “glide” the ball into the hole. It is easy to learn, inexpensive to purchase and provides an excellent pace of play. www.flinggolf.com.
Razor Golf – This Tampa-based company provides beautiful and exceptional golf equipment directly to the consumer. Its’ latest offering is the Eclipse line of irons and woods, promising more distance and great feel. Razor utilizes the latest in technology in its clubs, without the burden of large overhead costs. This allows Razor to deliver exceptional product for less money. www.razorgolf.com.
Jan Stephenson Winery – So many times, because of their higher price, “celebrity” wines are only affordable for special occasions. LPGA legend Jan Stephenson’s goal was to bring to the market a quality wine that could be affordable for daily consumption. Says Jan, “My hometown in Australia is called the Central Coast, and also home to the top food and wine region, the Hunter Valley. As I toured the Paso Robles area, the topography had so many similarities to my home country, that I instantly had a connection. It was only fitting that I chose the vineyards from the Central Coast of California for my wines. With over 500 acres of a fully sustainable vineyard, and the true loving care to the earth and its vines, made it the only choice for me.” www.jswinery.com.
The ING Conference’s presenting sponsor this year is Freedom Golf Association. FGA is a 501(C)(3) charitable organization dedicated to bringing joy and a sense of freedom to the special needs community through their inclusion in the game of golf.
The Dennis Walters Golf Show will kick off the Demo Lab on Tuesday, June 2 at Mission Inn. He will also be at the 25th Anniversary Reunion Awards Dinner that night, to present the Dennis Walters ING Courage Award to this year’s recipient. ING presented Walters with the courage award in 1994, and then named the award in his honor. It goes to an individual who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
• The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 20-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
• The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
• Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Self & Team Motivation, Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; Player Development Panel and others.
• The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
• The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship Sept. 24-26 at Shawnee Inn & Resort.
• Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.