One publication and one product will be honored in the ING Conference Best awards program, conducted at the 26th Anniversary ING Spring Conference, scheduled for May 22-26 at the Swiss-themed Zermatt Resort in beautiful Heber Valley, UT.
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of the conference’s educational theme, “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.” Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms.
The “ING Conference Best” awards will recognize one issue of a publication and one golf product or service among those on display at the ING Spring Conference.
The golf publication rules are:
- Publication SHOULD NOT be judged on size, quality of paper, circulation, or the number of times it is published.
- Publication SHOULD be judged on
- How it utilized the available space;
- Amount of information, entertainment delivered to the reader;
- Quality of articles, photography, graphics;
- Creativity of its “departments” or regular features;
- The attractiveness of the cover;
- Overall enjoyment and satisfaction from reading or browsing the publication.
- Any publication that has a representative registered for the ING Spring Conference and which has published continually for at least one full year prior to the conference is eligible.
- Publishers should bring ONE issue to enter in the competition.
- Attendees will have up to four days to study the entries before voting. Winner will be announced the final night of the conference.
The golf product/service rules are:
- Any product or service, shown at the ING Conference.
- Company must be in attendance at the ING Spring Conference at a minimum of Appointment Show level to be eligible.
- Attendees will study the entries during the One-On-One Appointment Show and/or the Demo Lab. Winner will be announced the final night of the conference.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational seminars and workshops focused on the “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap” theme;
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship in September at Swan Lake Resort in Indiana.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.