The conference is scheduled for May 31-June 3 at beautiful and historic Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL. Jensen’s workshop, entitled “Digital Field of Dreams,” is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon June 3.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of growing the game of golf. Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms.
A sought-after international speaker and trainer, Jensen is known for her strategic and creative approach to Social Media. She brings over 20 years of technology training, public relations, journalism and marketing experience to the conference.
She founded of Virtual Options Coaching & Training. As the trainer’s trainer, Jensen’s work practice involved training academics and librarians for the past 11 years and specialized in Social Media and digital marketing since 2007. Through her unique skill set along with her practical, hands-on technical knowledge, Jensen has been advising industry leaders on building a sustained online presence and creating easy-actionable steps on how they can include their Social Media in more of their marketing efforts.
Her workshop for ING will provide seven tips to creating presence, platforms and profit with Social Media. For more information on Dawn Jensen, visit https://about.me/Dawnjensen.
The ING Spring Conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
• The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 20-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
• The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand. Trick shot artist will kick off the Demo Lab with an exhibition;
• Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; Player Development and Team Motivation among others, including the Winters workshop.
• The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
• The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship Sept. 24-26 at Shawnee Inn & Resort.
• Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.