Pellucid Corp’s 11th annual “State of the Industry” presentation at the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show once again hosted by ING. The presentation will take place in ClubING conference room, 309A on Thursday, January 23.
There will be two sessions: 10:30-11:30am and 3:30-4:30pm. Both sessions will have a 20 minute question-and-answer period following the presentation.
Pellucid President Jim Koppenhaver and Stuart Lindsay, Principal of Edgehill Golf Advisors, will conduct the presentation.
Key topics of this year’s discussion will be:
- 2013 facility revenue results
- 2013 utilization, rounds down – how much is due to weather?
- 2013 golfer base, stabilizing but still nearly 6M off peak
- 2013 supply changes, slow, marginal progress
- 2013 equipment sales, flatfish, better to be in Consumables vs. Durables
- Tee time, online reservations – will there be “cloud” options to challenge GolfNow?
- Grow-the-Game initiatives
- The rounds impact of declining involvement by highest frequency participants
While it’s not finalized, it’s anticipated the PGA will once again agree to 1 MSR educational credit for PGA professionals attending and providing their member number.
Space for the presentation is limited. If you’re planning to attend you can RSVP to Harvey Silverman at Harvey@pellucidcorp.com indicating a session preference by 1/17/14.
The discussion will also be streaming liv, so if you’re interested in watching/listening remotely, please RSVP and note that option; they will send out the details on logging in and participating.
We hope to see you there!