PGA Professionals will earn up to 17 Required PGA Education Points by attending the 26th Anniversary ING Spring Conference, scheduled for May 22-26 at the Swiss-themed Zermatt Resort in beautiful Heber Valley, UT.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of the conference’s educational theme, “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.” Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms.
PGA Professionals receive discounted fees when they register for the conference, and will earn up to 17 PGA Education Credits based on the number of events they attend. PGA Professionals’ registration form can be found at www.inggolf.com under Spring Conference.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational seminars and workshops focused on the “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap” theme;
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship in September at Swan Lake Resort in Indiana.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.