That trip will go to the person who earns the most points by bringing in new members to the 25th Anniversary ING Spring Conference May 31-June 3 at beautiful and historic Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL. Any member who signs up at least one new attendee to the ING Spring Conference will earn a prize – a dozen golf balls, ING shirt or something of similar value.
A special runner-up prize will go to the person who signs up the most individuals, IF that person does not win the Grand Prize (which is based on a points formula).
The non-profit International Network of Golf is the industry’s only media-based networking organization. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.” Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join and attend.
• Accommodations for three nights at The Wigwam
• Two rounds of golf for two at The Wigwam Golf Club
• Three days of breakfast for two
• Dinner for two at Litchfield’s
HOW IT WORKS
• ING members send appropriate entry form to prospects (they must be NEW attendees to ING – no participation the past 5 years).
• They send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of their prospect(s).
• Follow up with prospect(s) as appropriate, reminding them of the benefits of the ING Conference.
That’s it. When their prospects become registered attendees, ING members will receive credit based on the following point system:
BRING IN AN INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEE: 4 points for each
BRING IN AN APPOINTMENT SHOW EXHIBITOR: 7 points for each
BRING IN A DEMO LAB & APPOINTMENT SHOW EXHIBITOR: 9 points for each
The ING member with the most points will win the Grand Prize.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of growing the game of golf.
The ING Conference’s presenting sponsor this year is Freedom Golf Association. FGA is a 501(C)(3) charitable organization dedicated to bringing joy and a sense of freedom to the special needs community through their inclusion in the game of golf.
The Dennis Walters Golf Show will kick off the Demo Lab on Tuesday, June 2 at Mission Inn. Dennis will also be at the 25th Anniversary Reunion Awards Dinner that night, to present the Dennis Walters ING Courage Award to this year’s recipient. ING presented Walters with the courage award in 1994, and then named the award in his honor. It goes to an individual who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
• The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 20-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
• The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
• Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; State of the Industry and Player Development, among others.
• The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
• The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship Sept. 24-26 at Shawnee Inn & Resort.
• Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.
The International Network of Golf has been networking the golf industry since 1990. Anyone in the golf industry or media, at any level, can benefit from being a member of ING. We all have our roles in the golf industry, but we come together under the ING umbrella to help each other grow our businesses and careers.
Along with the Spring Conference, ING also conducts the ING Fall Forum in Mesquite, NV, in September, offers discounts for players and exhibitors in the Myrtle Beach World Amateur in late August, offers the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show for its members, and conducts the annual ING Media Awards and the ING Industry Honors programs. www.inggolf.com.
ABOUT WIGWAM RESORT
Designated as a “Historic Hotel of America,” The Wigwam is an iconic Arizona landmark and AAA Four-Diamond resort located in the affluent community of Litchfield Park, just 15 miles west of downtown Phoenix. The resort recently celebrated its 85th Anniversary. Wigwam Golf is the only golf club in Arizona to offer 54 holes of championship golf including two courses designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr. This year marks the 50th Anniversary for both the Gold and the Patriot courses.
Deeply entwined with Arizona history, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. Stretching over 440 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted adobe-and- timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences to suit your every occasion-whether business, romance, relaxation or rollicking family fun. From dawn’s first blush to the tangerine streaks of our Sonoran Desert sunsets, each day at The Wigwam is awash in endless possibilities.