The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of growing the game of golf.
Adidas Golf, Chase54, Pukka and VPAR will be among a projected 32 companies participating in the popular One-On-One Appointment Show and all other elements of the conference.
ADIDAS GOLF – The unparalleled performance and style of adidas Golf footwear and apparel have created extraordinary momentum among tour pros and recreational golfers. Around the globe, the world-renowned 3-Stripes are what a growing legion of athletes are wearing, making adidas Golf the fastest growing golf footwear and apparel company. Adidas will provide special ING 25th Anniversary shirts for all attendees. www.adidasgolf.com
CHASE54 GOLF – Based in New York and with a design room and showroom in La Quinta, CA, Chase54 is a lifestyle brand created by golfers for golfers and beyond. Founded and backed by 30 years of garment manufacturing excellence and more than 400 million garments produced, Chase54 offers golf apparel for both men and women with phenomenal styling and superior fabrics, all at an affordable price. Chase54 is providing outfits for the ING staff. www.chase54.com
PUKKA – Since its introduction in 2003 as a designer, manufacturer and marketer of premium custom golf headwear, Pukka Headwear has become known for its unrivaled fit, superior quality and fashion –forward product design. Pukka stands for “original, first class, quality,” which is displayed in every hat that is produced. Build headwear from scratch by combining fabrics, colors, and trim options or choose from any of Pukka’s popular headwear collections. Pukka is providing special ING 25th Anniversary hat for all attendees.www.pukka.com
VPAR GOLF – VPAR is the global leader in live golf scoring and world’s # 1 golf app. VPAR recreates the excitement of a PGA Tour event with real-time leaderboards on the course, in the clubhouse and live online. The company supplies over 850 golf outings across 20 counties each year ranging from Corporate and Charity tournaments to Club Championships and Celebrity Pro-Ams. The VPAR system also has an array of digital sponsorship inventory for charities to raise further revenue and provide a completely unique and interactive experience to engage with golfers on and off the course. VPAR will provide scoring services for the annual Durland Cup Team Scramble on Wednesday. www.vpar.com
The ING Conference’s presenting sponsor this year is Freedom Golf Association. FGA is a 501(C)(3) charitable organization dedicated to bringing joy and a sense of freedom to the special needs community through their inclusion in the game of golf.
The Dennis Walters Golf Show will kick off the Demo Lab on Tuesday, June 2 at Mission Inn. He will also be at the 25th Anniversary Reunion Awards Dinner that night, to present the Dennis Walters ING Courage Award to this year’s recipient. ING presented Walters with the courage award in 1994, and then named the award in his honor. It goes to an individual who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
The conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
• The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
• Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Self & Team Motivation, Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; Player Development Panel and others.
• The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
• The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship Sept. 24-26 at Shawnee Inn & Resort.
• Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.