Attracting Millennials is a key objective for golf companies and organizations, and three companies who are already successfully addressing the issue will lead a panel on that subject at the 26th Annual ING Spring Conference. The conference is set for May 22-26 at Zermatt Resort in the Heber Valley region of Utah.
Anyone in the golf industry or media is invited to attend the conference, conducted by the non-profit International Network of Golf, where media and the golf industry connect. Industry executives from companies large and small, and from every segment of the industry, will join golf media of all types at this annual gathering. Call 407-328-0500 or visit www.inggolf.com for details.
The ING Spring Conference educational them is “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.” SNAG Golf, Topgolf and 18Birdies are three companies doing a successful job at bridging that gap. In this Wednesday morning panel representatives from those three organizations will share their secrets.
The topics and leaders are:
Topgolf: Dana Berlin, Director of Operations
Topgolf is a sports entertainment community with 24 locations serving 8 million guests annually. Players hit golf balls containing computer microchips that track accuracy and distance while awarding points for hitting targets. It’s an upscale, playful experience with food, beverages, music, games, climate-controlled hitting bays and hundreds of HDTVs.
SNAG® Golf: John Johnson, Marketing Director
SNAG® Golf is a first-touch program that effectively teaches golf. It offers the versatility to learn and play golf in almost any environment. SNAG® contains all the elements of golf but in a modified form, making it an easy and fun way to learn and play. SNAG® is the program of choice in 42 countries and over 10,000 schools and park facilities.
18Birdies: Jeremy Crittenden, Director of Communications
18Birdies is an integrated golf platform powering the next generation of golf technology and reimagining the golf experience. 18Birdies inspires golfers of all ages and skill levels by managing their games, motivating them through competition, and sharing their experiences with other golfers. The 18Birdies mobile golf platform enhances the experience between golfers and the courses they play, growing the golf community.
The jam-packed ING schedule also includes:
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational sessions, many focused on the conference theme, “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.”
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship in September at Swan Lake Resort in Indiana. Also, the 9th Annual Durland Cup Scramble will take place on Wednesday afternoon.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.