The 29th Annual ING Spring Conference kicks off Sunday, May 19 in Sebring, FL, with a lineup that includes two World Golf Hall of Fame inductees and dozens of media and golf industry executives.
SEVEN Sebring Raceway Hotel serves as conference headquarters for ING, which begins with a welcome reception cowboy style at Rafter T Ranch Sunday night. A packed schedule of networking, education, product testing and golf will follow.
Included are two awards presentations on Tuesday night involving two ING members who will be entering the World Golf Hall of Fame this June. Dennis Walters will be on hand to present the ING Dennis Walters Courage Award to USBGA official Tom Mirus, and Jan Stephenson will be the first recipient of the ING Jan Stephenson Entrepreneur Award.
Award-winning sportscaster Jim Kelly will serve as master of ceremonies for the ING Spring Conference’s full schedule of networking and educational events:
- ING One-On-One Appointment Show: This is a series of 15-minute, private meetings between exhibitors and attendees.
- ING Demo Lab: Attendees test the latest equipment, training aids and instructional tips on the range and putting green.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include the Entrepreneurs Panel, Generational Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more.
- GOLF: Various golf tournaments will be conducted, both in team and individual formats.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception at Rafter T Ranch and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
Plus, at this year’s conference there will be an extended stay program on Thursday May 23, with golf, attraction tours and drag racing at the famed Sebring International Raceway.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-474-0531.