Dr. Robert K. Winters, an internationally recognized sport psychologist, author and professional educator, will conduct a Performance Enhancement workshop at the 25th Anniversary ING Spring Conference.
The workshop will be structured to help attendees improve performance on the course and in the office. The conference is scheduled for May 31-June 3 at beautiful and historic Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills, FL.
The non-profit International Network of Golf will conduct this annual gathering of media and golf industry companies and leaders. ING is where “media connects with the golf industry.”
Everyone in the golf industry and media is invited to attend the conference and address the key issue of growing the game of golf, which is educational theme of the conference. Visit www.inggolf.com for information and registration forms.
Winters is the President of his own performance enhancement company, and is the Resident Sport Psychologist for the internationally renowned Leadbetter Golf Academy World Teaching Headquarters at Champions Gate in Orlando, Fl.
Winters completed his Ph.D. degree in Sport Psychology from the University of Virginia and served on the athletic coaching staff for eight years. He is a former collegiate and touring professional with over 45 years of competitive experience. He has coached over 75 Collegiate All-Americans and has several NCAA Champions in Divisions I, II and III, NAIA and other collegiate divisions.
In addition to his work with golfers, Winters also assists businesses to strengthen the performance of individual employees through various mental, emotional and skills enhancement workshops. For more information on Dr. Robert Winters, visit www.drbobwinters.com.
The ING Spring Conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events.
• The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 20-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
• The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand. Trick shot artist will kick off the Demo Lab with an exhibition;
• Educational seminars and workshops: Subjects include Marketing & PR; Social Media Marketing; Player Development and Team Motivation among others, including the Winters workshop.
• The 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner. Former ING members are invited to attend the Tuesday night awards dinner and play in the Durland Cup on Wednesday morning. Among the awards being presented at the dinner is the Dennis Walters Courage Award, presented to someone who has overcome great odds to contribute to the game of golf.
• The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship Sept. 24-26 at Shawnee Inn & Resort.
• Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.