Attendees at the 26th Annual ING Spring Conference will have five topics to choose from in the ING Mentor-ING Breakfast on Wednesday morning. The conference is set for May 22-26 at Zermatt Resort in the Heber Valley region of Utah.
Anyone in the golf industry or media is invited to attend the conference, conducted by the non-profit International Network of Golf, where media and the golf industry connect. Industry executives from companies large and small, and from every segment of the industry, will join golf media of all types at this annual gathering. Call 407-328-0500 or visit www.inggolf.com for details.
The Mentor-ING Breakfast features discussions of five timely topics, led by people with expertise in the topics. Attendees grab a breakfast plate and sit at the table of their choice.
The topics and leaders are:
USGA Handicap System – Discussion led by Dean Knuth, the Pope of Slope who created the current system.
Marketing To Millennials – Digital Marketing Specialist Will Perry will share tips to grab the interest of the younger audience.
Podcasting & Video On Demand – Fred Greene, whose Golf Smarter podcast tops the iTunes charts, tells you how companies can gain a leg up with podcasting.
Using Technology To Attract A Younger Audience – Mikko Rantanen, co-founder of the Golf GameBook digital scorecard app, shows how phone apps add fun to the game.
ING 2017 – ING President John Glozek will entertain your ideas to enhance the experience at the 2017 ING Spring Conference.
The exciting ING schedule also includes:
- The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, where exhibitors will have pre-scheduled, 15-minute private meetings with media and attendees of their choice;
- The Demo Lab, where manufacturers will display their latest clubs and training aids for attendees to test first-hand;
- Educational sessions, many focused on the conference theme, “Bridging Golf’s Generation Gap.”
- The WAGT National Qualifier. This individual stroke play net competition will be divided into five flights. Winners of those flights will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Tour National Championship in September at Swan Lake Resort in Indiana. Also, the 9th Annual Durland Cup Scramble will take place on Wednesday afternoon.
- Plus, the many networking sessions that ING is famous for.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.