Several International Network of Golf (ING) sponsors will be featured in the International Network of Golf/Jamison Golf Group booth at next week’s Myrtle Beach World Amateur Handicap Championship along the Grand Strand in South Carolina.
The nightly expo is a big part of this annual 72-hole amateur tournament that attracts over 3,500 golfers from around the world. Each night, players and their guests visit the Myrtle Beach Convention Center for food, beverage, entertainment, celebrity appearances and the golf expo, together comprising the World’s Largest 19th Hole.
The non-profit International Network of Golf is golf’s only media-based networking organization, “where media connects with the golf industry.” ING conducts annual media and business awards, hosts the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show, and facilitates the annual ING Spring Conference. Jamison Golf Group, a long-running PR & Media Relations company, founded and still manages ING.
Among the ING corporate members taking part in the ING booth in Myrtle Beach are Blue Tees Golf, Bottle Tee, Cobra Puma Golf, Desert Fox, Golflinx, Gustbuster, Honma, Knuth Golf, Links Drinks, Putting Arc, Snell Golf, Tour Edge Golf, Volvik and Zero Friction. They are providing prizes for the nightly fantasy scratch-off game and raffle.
- THE PUTTING ARC is a golf training aid that was invented and patented in 2002 and since then has been used on every pro tour around the world. The 1,500 known users have recorded over 1,500 pro wins, won five of the six Olympic golf medals, and have won USGA National Championships in every category.
- SNELL GOLF BALLS are designed by Dean Snell. After 28 years of experience working in research and development for companies like Titleist® and Taylormade®, Snell’s name is now on 40 ball patents and is the inventor or co inventor of the Pro V1, Professional, Penta and Tour Preferred. Snell’s MTB Black and MTB-X models are award-winning three-piece designs that are sold direct to consumer via the Snell Golf website at a less expensive price compared to other premium balls.
- TOUR EDGE GOLF: In 1986, David Gold founded Tour Edge with a focus on offering golfers high quality and technologically advanced golf products that were as cutting-edge as they were affordable. He is now considered one of the preeminent master club designers in golf, and has led Tour Edge to be a Top 10 manufacturer in every club category.
- KNUTH GOLF: Dean Knuth, a former USGA Senior Director, designed High Heat metalwoods specifically with amateurs in mind. The company developed three novel technologies that provide amateur golfers more distance and increased accuracy. They are unlike any technology offered by the major brands.
- DESERT FOX: The patented Phone Caddy from Desert Fox Golf is a golf cart accessory to keep your phone safe and at your fingertips. Navigation, golf apps, music and video are more popular than ever. The Phone Caddy is fully adjustable to fit most phones, and mounts quickly to the golf cart strut with a Velcro strap and has rubber pads to prevent it from sliding. Can be logo’d for tournament gifts.
The tournament runs Monday Aug. 30 through Thursday Sept. 2, with activities each night from 6 to 9 pm. Flight winners advance to the Championship Playoff on Friday.