Whether you have a Corporate, Individual or Media Outlet membership, the benefits of renewing are vast.
The International Network of Golf is all about building relationships. You meet peers who have challenges similar to the ones you face everyday in your line of work. You meet experts who share knowledge that can improve your job performance.
In 2014, ING continues the networking tradition with our 24th Annual ING Spring Conference June 1-4 at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ. The One-On-One Appointment Show, Demo Lab, educational seminars and golf events are all popular conference elements that will be in place for you at the beautiful oceanfront and recently renovated hotel in Atlantic City.
AJ Ali of Golf To End Cancer says it best: “The ING Spring Conference is THE best event on the golf industry calendar. We had 20 really strong leads from the conference.”
The first step is renewing your ING Membership. An invitation to the ING Spring Conference is just one of the many benefits you will enjoy when you renew your International Network of Golf membership for 2014. Here are some benefits:
- Copy of, and detailed listing in, the annual ING Membership Directory.
- Eligibility to Razor Golf Pick Your Pro (PYP) Contest, ING’s own fantasy golf game.
- Subscription to ING Newsletter, Scorecard, along with on complimentary classified advertisement.
- Opportunity to join the PGA Credit Union.
- ING Member2Member Discount Program.
- Reduced entry fees for the Golf.Com World Amateur Handicap Championship in Myrtle Beach.
- Invitations to all ING functions, including Spring Conference, Fall Forum and ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show.
Extra Benefits for Media Outlet Members:
- Three Individual Memberships available for your organization.
- Highest Priority Consideration for scheduling for popular ING One-On-One Appointment Show.
Extra Benefits for Corporate Members:
- Six Individual Memberships available for your company.
- Highest Priority Consideration for scheduling for the popular ING One-On-One Appointment Show.
- Complimentary classified advertisement in the Scorecard E-Newsletter.
- Reduced entry and display fees for the Golf.Com World Amateur Handicap Championship in Myrtle Beach.
- Front Page status, for news updates from your company in all ING newsletters.
And most importantly, the opportunity to continue networking with the golf industry as a member of the ING family.
We hope you’ll continue your involvement with the ING by completing and returning the 2014 MEMBERSHIP FORM. Or, you can renew online under About ING/Join ING.