Where media and the golf industry connect!
ING Heads to Biloxi, Mississippi in May 2018 as it Announces the IP Casino Resort & Spa as Next Year’s Site
The 28th Annual ING Spring Conference will be held May 20-23 at the IP Casino Resort Spa on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast in Biloxi.
Winner of the elite AAA Four Diamond award, The IP Casino Resort Spa towers 32 stories over the scenic Back Bay of Biloxi. IP is home to more than 1,000 elegantly appointed hotel rooms and suites with full amenities, several dining choices and nightclubs, a full-service casino, and state-of-the-art meeting space.
Two acclaimed golf courses will host ING tournaments and Demo Lab. The Davis Love-designed Shell Landing features diverse topography and natural waterfront beauty. The Oaks Golf Club is nestled amongst majestic timberlands and native wetlands.
For those flying to the conference, you have choices: New Orleans International, an 80-minut edrive alonbg I-10, Gulfport-Biloxi International, a 20-minute drive, or Mobile Regional, one hour away.
No matter how you arrive, you will be treated to warm southern hospitality, stunning Gulf views, a wonderful hotel experience and all the networking and educational ING is know for. Mark it on your calendars now. Biloxi awaits!
Watch the Video
Take a Look at the Latest June EnergizING eNewsletter
It was a AmazING week at the 27th Annual ING Spring Conference at World Golf Village and the World Golf Hall of Fame!
With over 125 attendees the words that resonated during the week were, “Having the ING Conference at the Hall of Fame… WOW!.” Those words were spoken by first time attendees and longtime members of ING.
What a great week it was with a presentation by short game guru Dave Pelz, a new component added this year to ING University — ING Talks, the very popular One-On-One Appointment Show, and the Demo Lab. And who could forget night golf. It was truly a spectacular week.
If you are not a current member of ING look around the website and if you have any questions email or call us.
JOIN ING TODAY!
— John J. Glozek, Jr / President of ING
Everything you need to know about where the golf industry and media connect. Click on the banner at left to download a pdf.
Take a Look at This Chapter — “There’s Much to be Missed Without Business Golf”
Click on the cover below.
ING MEMBERS RECEIVE 25% OFF and FREE Shipping – Use Checkout Code inggolf…CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
ING is the golf industry’s only media-based networking organization. Regardless of where you hang your hat in the golf industry or media, you should become a member of the ING family.
- ING is a non-profit, and has been networking the golf industry since 1990.
- ING conducts the ING Spring Conference, the next of which will be at the World Golf Hall of Fame in Jacksonville, FL, May 21-25, 2016.
- ING has a presence at the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas and the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando.
- ING can provide discounts to play in or exhibit at the Myrtle Beach World Amateur in late August in South Carolina.
- Need an answer about nearly anything in the golf industry? ING can provide it.
- Need a job done, or a person hired, or a place to vacation, or a new training tip, the latest driver or a story placed? ING can set you up.
Many times in life, it is who you know that counts. And ING introduces you to the right people at the right time.
– Biggs Tabler, Those Weekend Golf Guys radio show
Click on the Member Testimonial banner at left to see what other members are saying about ING.