Where golf media and the industry connect!
ING Heads to Utah’s beautiful Wasatch Mountains in 2016 as it Announces Heber Valley as Next Year’s Site…Watch the Video
It was a GREAT Week at ING’s 25th Anniversary Spring Conference… Watch the Video
Let me first say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ING!
It has been a long and exciting road and this year’s 25th Anniversary Spring Conference was fabulous.
Whether you are a longtime member, just joined in the past few years, or attending your first; the 25th Anniversary ING Spring Conference will not be one forgotten easily. 25 years — that is HUGE! Thank you to all who attended.
If you are not a current member of ING. look around the website and if you have any questions email or call us.
Again HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY ING.
— John J. Glozek, Jr / President of ING
Everything you need to know about where the golf industry and media connect. Click on the banner at left to download a pdf.
Click on the photo to see more.
Watch this special video photo montage highlighting the life of ING’s first President Jack “Father” O’Leary.
ING is the golf industry’s only media-based networking organization. Regardless of where you hang your hat in the golf industry or media, you should become a member of the ING family.
- ING is a non-profit, and has been networking the golf industry since 1990.
- ING conducts the ING Spring Conference, the next of which will be at Heber Valley, Utah near Salt Lake City, May 22-26, 2016.
- ING has a presence at the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas and the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando.
- ING can provide discounts to play in or exhibit at the Myrtle Beach World Amateur in late August in South Carolina.
- Need an answer about nearly anything in the golf industry? ING can provide it.
- Need a job done, or a person hired, or a place to vacation, or a new training tip, the latest driver or a story placed? ING can set you up.
Many times in life, it is who you know that counts. And ING introduces you to the right people at the right time.
– Biggs Tabler, Those Weekend Golf Guys radio show
Click on the Member Testimonial banner to see what other members are saying about ING.
Michael Whan, Exotics CB Pro, Alphard Duo Bag Among ING Industry Honors Winners
Congratulations to all of the winners.
Winners in 13 categories were announced in the 22nd Annual ING Media Awards program at the PGA Merchandise Show.
A total of 41 First-Place and Outstanding Achiever awards were announced at the presentation press conference conducted in ClubING at the PGA Show. Total entries increased again for the fourth straight year.
Click on the ING Media Awards banner to See the Winners